- blind leaders of the blind: Matt. 15:14 .
- ye blind guides: Matt. 23:16 .
- If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: John 9:41 .
- He hath blinded their eyes: John 12:40 . ( John 12:29–41 . )
- their minds were blinded: 2 Cor. 3:14 .
- god of this world hath blinded the minds: 2 Cor. 4:4 .
- ignorance … because of the blindness of their heart: Eph. 4:18 .
- Wo unto the blind that will not see: 2 Ne. 9:32 .
- ye have closed your eyes: 2 Ne. 27:5 .
- scales of darkness shall begin to fall from their eyes: 2 Ne. 30:6 .
- blindness came by looking beyond the mark: Jacob 4:14 .
- hardness of their hearts and blindness of their minds: Alma 13:4 .
- ye cannot know of things which ye do not see: Alma 30:15 .
- Satan … saying: Believe it not; and they believed it not: Moses 5:13 .
See also 1 Tim. 4:2