See also Prey
- sons of Jacob came … and spoiled the city: Gen. 34:27 .
- they spoiled the Egyptians: Ex. 12:36 .
- Better … to divide the spoil with the proud: Prov. 16:19 .
- spoil of the poor is in your houses: Isa. 3:14 . ( 2 Ne. 13:14 . )
- portion of them that spoil us: Isa. 17:14 .
- Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled: Isa. 33:1 .
- he shall divide the spoil with the strong: Isa. 53:12 . ( Mosiah 14:12 . )
- they that spoil thee shall be a spoil: Jer. 30:16 .
- Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant … shall spoil thee: Hab. 2:8 .
- thy spoil shall be divided: Zech. 14:1 .