See also Astronomy
- tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: Gen. 15:5 .
- I will multiply thy seed as the stars: Gen. 22:17 .
- the eleven stars made obeisance to me: Gen. 37:9 .
- shall come a Star out of Jacob: Num. 24:17 .
- When the morning stars sang together: Job 38:7 . ( D&C 128:23 . )
- it cast … the stars to the ground: Dan. 8:10 . ( Rev. 12:4 . )
- turn many to righteousness as the stars: Dan. 12:3 .
- so many as the stars of the sky: Heb. 11:12 .
- wandering stars, to whom is reserved … darkness: Jude 1:13 .
- in his right hand seven stars: Rev. 1:16 .
- I will give him the morning star: Rev. 2:28 .
- name of the star is called Wormwood: Rev. 8:11 .
- I saw a star fall from heaven: Rev. 9:1 .
- upon her head a crown of twelve stars: Rev. 12:1 .
- offspring of David, and the bright and morning star: Rev. 22:16 .
- his seed … continue as innumerable as the stars: D&C 132:30 .