See also Commitment ; Courage ; Dedication ; Dependability ; Diligence ; Endure ; Faithfulness ; Integrity ; Loyalty ; Obedience ; Perseverance
- continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine: Acts 2:42 .
- looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God: Acts 7:55 .
- be ye steadfast, unmoveable: 1 Cor. 15:58 . ( Mosiah 5:15 . )
- steadfastness of your faith in Christ: Col. 2:5 .
- if the word spoken by angels was steadfast: Heb. 2:2 .
- hold … our confidence steadfast unto the end: Heb. 3:14 .
- as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast: Heb. 6:19 . ( Ether 12:4 . )
- word of God … abideth for ever: 1 Pet. 1:23 .
- Whom resist steadfast in the faith: 1 Pet. 5:9 .
- beware lest ye … fall from your own steadfastness: 2 Pet. 3:17 .
- like unto this valley, firm and steadfast: 1 Ne. 2:10 .
- look forward unto Christ with steadfastness: 2 Ne. 26:8 .
- press forward with a steadfastness in Christ: 2 Ne. 31:20 .
- standing steadfastly in the faith: Mosiah 4:11 .
- steadfast and immovable in keeping the commandments: Alma 1:25 .
- take away … the sins of every man who steadfastly believeth on his name: Alma 5:48 . ( Hel. 15:10 . )
- a few of the Lamanites … were firm, and steadfast: 3 Ne. 6:14 .