See also Conquer
- replenish the earth, and subdue it: Gen. 1:28 . ( Moses 2:28 ; Abr. 4:28 . )
- He shall subdue the people under us: Ps. 47:3 .
- Cyrus … to subdue nations: Isa. 45:1 .
- iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all: Dan. 2:40 .
- he will subdue our iniquities: Micah 7:19 .
- they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones: Zech. 9:15 .
- that I might subdue all things unto myself: D&C 19:2 .
- until he … subdues all enemies under his feet: D&C 58:22 .
- that thine enemies may be subdued: D&C 65:6 .
- God, who shall subdue all enemies under his feet: D&C 76:61 .
- word should go forth … subduing the hearts of the children: D&C 96:5 .
- until the kingdoms of the world are subdued: D&C 103:7 .