- not submitted themselves unto the righteousness: Rom. 10:3 .
- Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands: Eph. 5:22 . ( Col. 3:18 . )
- Obey them that have the rule … submit yourselves: Heb. 13:17 .
- Submit yourselves therefore to God: James 4:7 .
- Submit yourselves to every ordinance: 1 Pet. 2:13 .
- younger, submit yourselves unto the elder: 1 Pet. 5:5 .
- learned is good if they hearken unto the counsels of God: 2 Ne. 9:29 .
- willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict: Mosiah 3:19 .
- humble themselves … submitting themselves: Mosiah 21:13 .
- be humble, and be submissive: Alma 7:23 .
- led by the Holy Spirit, becoming … submissive: Alma 13:28 .
- sanctification cometh because of … yielding … unto God: Hel. 3:35 .
- thy desire shall be to thy husband: Moses 4:22 .
See also D&C 11:20–22