See also Enough
- lend him sufficient for his need: Deut. 15:8 .
- Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof: Matt. 6:34 . ( 3 Ne. 13:34 . )
- cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it: Luke 14:28 .
- Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient: John 6:7 .
- who is sufficient for these things: 2 Cor. 2:16 .
- Not that we are sufficient of ourselves … our sufficiency is of God: 2 Cor. 3:5 .
- ye, always having all sufficiency in all things: 2 Cor. 9:8 .
- My grace is sufficient for thee: 2 Cor. 12:9 .
- instructed sufficiently that they know good from evil: 2 Ne. 2:5 .
- sufficient to teach any man the right way: 2 Ne. 25:28 .
- the poor, ye who have not and yet have sufficient: Mosiah 4:24 .
- my grace is sufficient for the meek: Ether 12:26 . ( Moro. 10:32 . )
- obtained a sufficient hope by which ye can enter into the rest of the Lord: Moro. 7:3 .