- Eye for eye, tooth for tooth: Ex. 21:24 . ( Lev. 24:20 ; Deut. 19:21 ; Matt. 5:38 ; 3 Ne. 12:38 . )
- thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly: Ps. 3:7 .
- sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows: Ps. 57:4 .
- Break their teeth, O God … break out the great teeth of the young lions: Ps. 58:6 .
- As vinegar to the teeth: Prov. 10:26 .
- generation, whose teeth are as swords: Prov. 30:14 .
- children’s teeth are set on edge: Jer. 31:29 . ( Ezek. 18:2 . )
- whose teeth are the teeth of a lion: Joel 1:6 . ( Rev. 9:8 . )
- I also have given you cleanness of teeth: Amos 4:6 .