See also Marriage, Temporal
- things which are seen are temporal: 2 Cor. 4:18 .
- brought down into captivity … both temporally and spiritually: 1 Ne. 14:7 . ( Mosiah 4:26 ; Mosiah 18:29 ; Alma 42:7 ; Morm. 2:15 ; D&C 14:11 ; D&C 24:3 . )
- final state of the soul after the death of the temporal body: 1 Ne. 15:31 . ( Alma 11:42 ; Alma 12:24 ; D&C 29:42 ; Moses 6:63 . )
- representation of things both temporal and spiritual: 1 Ne. 15:32 . ( 1 Ne. 22:3 ; Hel. 14:16 . )
- by the temporal law they were cut off: 2 Ne. 2:5 .
- stand in need, both spiritual and temporal: Alma 7:23 .
- fall had brought … spiritual death as well as a temporal: Alma 42:9 .
- created I them; yea, all things both spiritual and temporal: D&C 29:31 .
- in the likeness of that which is temporal: D&C 77:2 .
- earth during … its temporal existence: D&C 77:6 .
- order and will of God in the temporal salvation of all saints: D&C 89:2 .
- office of a bishop is in administering all temporal things: D&C 107:68 . ( D&C 107:71 . )
- all the sons of Noah should be saved with a temporal salvation: Moses 7:42 .