- Jabal … was the father of such as dwell in tents: Gen. 4:20 . ( Moses 5:45 . )
- Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents: Gen. 25:27 .
- stood every man at his tent door: Ex. 33:8 .
- dwell in, whether in tents, or in strong holds: Num. 13:19 .
- goodly are thy tents, O Jacob: Num. 24:5 .
- ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in tents: 2 Sam. 11:11 .
- every man to his tents: 2 Sam. 20:1 .
- Enlarge the place of thy tent: Isa. 54:2 . ( 3 Ne. 22:2 . )
- children of Israel, pitching their tents: D&C 61:25 .