See also Robber
- If a thief be found breaking up: Ex. 22:2 .
- then that thief shall die: Deut. 24:7 .
- When thou sawest a thief: Ps. 50:18 .
- Men do not despise a thief … when he is hungry: Prov. 6:30 .
- As the thief is ashamed when he is found: Jer. 2:26 .
- if thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough: Jer. 49:9 . ( Obad. 1:5 . )
- where thieves break through and steal: Matt. 6:19 . ( 3 Ne. 13:19 ; 3 Ne. 27:32 . )
- made it a den of thieves: Matt. 21:13 . ( Mark 11:17 ; Luke 19:46 . )
- in what watch the thief would come: Matt. 24:43 . ( Luke 12:39 ; JS—M 1:47 . )
- Are ye come out as against a thief: Matt. 26:55 . ( Mark 14:48 ; Luke 22:52 . )
- two thieves crucified with him: Matt. 27:38 . ( Mark 15:27 . )
- certain man … fell among thieves: Luke 10:30 .
- treasure in the heavens … where no thief approacheth: Luke 12:33 .
- climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief: John 10:1 .
- This he said … because he was a thief: John 12:6 .
- day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night: 1 Thes. 5:2 . ( 2 Pet. 3:10 . )
- let none … suffer as a murderer, or as a thief: 1 Pet. 4:15 .
- I will come on thee as a thief: Rev. 3:3 . ( Rev. 16:15 ; D&C 45:19 ; D&C 106:4 . )
- cast out … as a thief: Alma 11:2 .
- that day shall not overtake you as a thief: D&C 106:5 .
See also 1 Cor. 6:10