Traditions of Men
See also Custom
- transgress the commandment of God by your tradition: Matt. 15:3 .
- laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men: Mark 7:8 .
- zealous of the traditions of my fathers: Gal. 1:14 .
- lest any man spoil you … after the tradition of men: Col. 2:8 .
- hold the traditions which ye have been taught: 2 Thes. 2:15 .
- not after the tradition which he received of us: 2 Thes. 3:6 .
- vain conversation received by tradition: 1 Pet. 1:18 .
- dwindled in unbelief … because of the traditions of their fathers: Mosiah 1:5 .
- believing in the tradition of their fathers … that they were wronged: Mosiah 10:12 . ( Alma 3:11 . )
- they did not believe the tradition of their fathers: Mosiah 26:1 .
- that they might not … believe in incorrect traditions: Alma 3:8 . ( Alma 26:24 ; Alma 37:9 . )
- do not believe in such foolish traditions: Alma 8:11 .
- because of the traditions … remain in their state of ignorance: Alma 9:16 .
- convince us of the traditions of our wicked fathers: Alma 24:7 .
- tradition of their fathers that has caused their hatred: Alma 60:32 . ( Hel. 5:51 . )
- because of the iniquity of the tradition: Hel. 15:4 .
- this is a wicked tradition, which has been handed down unto us: Hel. 16:20 .