See also Translated Beings
- To translate the kingdom from the house of Saul: 2 Sam. 3:10 .
- hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: Col. 1:13 .
- Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate: D&C 1:29 .
- when thou deliveredst up that which God had given thee sight and power to translate: D&C 3:12 .
- a gift to translate the plates: D&C 5:4 . ( D&C 6:25 . )
- Ask … that you may translate: D&C 8:11 .
- if you had known this you could have translated: D&C 9:10 .
- you shall not translate again those words: D&C 10:30 .
- gave him power from on high … to translate the Book of Mormon: D&C 20:8 . ( D&C 135:3 . )
- I give unto you that ye may now translate it: D&C 45:61 .
- Apocrypha … is mostly translated correctly: D&C 91:1 .
- my will that you should hasten to translate my scriptures: D&C 93:53 .
- We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly: A of F 1:8 .
See also Alma 9:21