- days of Jael … travellers walked through byways: Judg. 5:6 .
- kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country: Matt. 25:14 .
- traveling bishops … may have the privilege of ordaining: D&C 20:66 .
- Son of Man cometh not in the form of … a man traveling on the earth: D&C 49:22 .
- high priests should travel: D&C 84:111 .
- Twelve are a Traveling Presiding High Council: D&C 107:33 . ( D&C 124:127 . )
- presidency … designed for those who do not travel into all the world: D&C 107:90 .
- seventy are to be traveling ministers: D&C 107:97 .
- other officers … are not under the responsibility to travel among all nations: D&C 107:98 .
- difference between this quorum and the quorum of elders is that one is to travel: D&C 124:140 .
See also D&C 124:137