Tread, Trod, Trodden
See also Trample
- Every place … your feet shall tread shall be yours: Deut. 11:24 .
- Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn: Deut. 25:4 . ( 1 Cor. 9:9 ; 1 Tim. 5:18 . )
- Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: Ps. 91:13 .
- I have trodden the winepress alone: Isa. 63:3 .
- Lord … will come down, and tread upon the high places: Micah 1:3 .
- as a young lion among the flocks of sheep … treadeth down: Micah 5:8 . ( 3 Ne. 20:16 ; 3 Ne. 21:12 . )
- ye shall tread down the wicked: Mal. 4:3 . ( 3 Ne. 25:3 . )
- if the salt have lost his savour … to be trodden under foot: Matt. 5:13 . ( 3 Ne. 12:13 . )
- seed … fell by the way side; and it was trodden down: Luke 8:5 .
- power to tread on serpents: Luke 10:19 .
- Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles: Luke 21:24 .
- sorer punishment … who hath trodden under foot the Son: Heb. 10:29 .
- holy city shall they tread under foot: Rev. 11:2 .
- he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God: Rev. 19:15 .
- if they will not turn unto me … Israel … shall tread them down: 3 Ne. 16:15 .
- his garments like him that treadeth in the wine-vat: D&C 133:48 .