See also Affliction ; Anguish ; Distress ; Grief ; Misery ; Oppression ; Persecution ; Sorrow ; Suffering ; Trouble
- when tribulation … ariseth because of the word: Matt. 13:21 .
- then shall be great tribulation: Matt. 24:21 . ( JS—M 1:18 . )
- In the world ye shall have tribulation: John 16:33 .
- through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God: Acts 14:22 .
- tribulation worketh patience: Rom. 5:3 .
- Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation: Rom. 8:35 .
- Who comforteth us in all our tribulation: 2 Cor. 1:4 .
- they which came out of great tribulation: Rev. 7:14 .
- after much tribulation, the Lord did hear: Mosiah 23:10 .
- after … much tribulation … I am born of God: Mosiah 27:28 .
- wading through much tribulation and anguish: Alma 8:14 .
- tribulations of his mind on account of his wickedness: Alma 15:3 .
- tribulations which the Nephites bore: Alma 53:13 .
- patience in their tribulations: Alma 60:26 .