See also Wickedness
- him that … believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly: Rom. 4:5 .
- Christ died for the ungodly: Rom. 5:6 .
- law … for the ungodly and for sinners: 1 Tim. 1:9 .
- if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly … appear: 1 Pet. 4:18 .
- ensample unto those that after should live ungodly: 2 Pet. 2:6 .
- reserved unto … perdition of ungodly men: 2 Pet. 3:7 .
- ungodly men, turning the grace of our God: Jude 1:4 .
- to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds: Jude 1:15 . ( D&C 99:5 . )
- end of the vision of the sufferings of the ungodly: D&C 76:49 .
- reproving the world in righteousness of all their … ungodly deeds: D&C 84:117 .
- vengeance cometh speedily upon the ungodly: D&C 97:22 .
- judgment … upon all the ungodly among you: D&C 133:2 .
- Spirit is sent … to the condemnation of the ungodly: D&C 136:33 .
- among the ungodly … his voice was not raised: D&C 138:20 .