See also Debt
- neither shalt thou lay upon him usury: Ex. 22:25 .
- Take thou no usury of him: Lev. 25:36 .
- not lend upon usury to thy brother: Deut. 23:19 .
- Ye exact usury, every one of his brother: Neh. 5:7 .
- putteth not out his money to usury: Ps. 15:5 .
- He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth: Prov. 28:8 .
- as with the taker of usury, so with the giver: Isa. 24:2 .
- neither lent on usury, nor men have lent to me: Jer. 15:10 .
- He that hath not given forth upon usury: Ezek. 18:8 .
- thou hast taken usury and increase: Ezek. 22:12 .