See also Astray
- when God caused me to wander from my father’s house: Gen. 20:13 .
- children shall wander in the wilderness: Num. 14:33 .
- wander in the wilderness forty years: Num. 32:13 .
- man that wandereth out of the way of understanding: Prov. 21:16 .
- so is a man that wandereth from his place: Prov. 27:8 .
- Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of the desire: Eccl. 6:9 .
- Thus have they loved to wander: Jer. 14:10 .
- My sheep wandered through all the mountains: Ezek. 34:6 .
- they shall be wanderers among the nations: Hosea 9:17 .
- cities wandered unto one city, to drink water: Amos 4:8 .
- wander from sea to sea: Amos 8:12 .