See also Abomination of Desolation ; Church, Great and Abominable ; Church of the Devil ; Evil ; Sin ; TG Abomination ; BD Abomination of desolation
- pride is abominable in sight of the Lord: Jacob 2:21 .
- wicked are consigned to view of own abominations: Mosiah 3:25 .
- Melchizedek’s people waxed strong in abomination: Alma 13:17 .
- unchastity is most abominable above all sins save murder and denying the Holy Ghost: Alma 39:5 .
- slaughter of Nephites caused by abomination: Hel. 4:11 . ( Hel. 13:14 ; 3 Ne. 9:2 . )
- secret and abominable combinations: 3 Ne. 5:6 . ( Hel. 7:25 ; 3 Ne. 16:10 ; Ether 8:18 ; Ether 11:22 . )
- Gentiles to be filled with secret abominations: 3 Ne. 16:10 .
- Jaredites reject prophets because of abominations: Ether 11:22 .
- Jaredites’ abominations prepared way for destruction: Ether 14:25 .
- abomination of Lamanites and Nephites during war: Moro. 9:8–9 .
- Nephites destroyed because of abominations: D&C 3:18 .
- hearts of those who obtained manuscript are full of abominations: D&C 10:21 .
- great and abominable church to be cast down: D&C 29:21 .
- abominations shall not reign: D&C 29:21 .
- the Lord has seen abominations in Church: D&C 50:4 .
- mother of abominations ready to be burned: D&C 88:94 .
- indignation of the Lord kindled against abominations: D&C 97:24 .