Angels of the Devil
- angel of God fell from heaven, became devil: 2 Ne. 2:17 . ( 2 Ne. 9:8 . )
- without resurrection, men’s spirits must become angels to devil: 2 Ne. 9:8–9 .
- Satan transformed himself into angel of light: 2 Ne. 9:9 . ( Alma 30:53 . )
- filthy shall be devil and his angels: 2 Ne. 9:16 .
- loose yourselves from pains of hell that ye become not angels to devil: Jacob 3:11 .
- everlasting fire prepared for devil and his angels: Mosiah 26:27 .
- people will say, We are surrounded by devil’s angels: Hel. 13:37 .