Anxiety, Anxious, Anxiously
- anxiety of Lehi1 that his people observe the Lord’s statutes: 2 Ne. 1:16 .
- great anxiety of Jacob2 for welfare of his people’s souls: 2 Ne. 6:3 .
- future manifested unto Nephi1 and Jacob2 because of anxiety for people: Jacob 1:5 .
- Nephites anxious that every man have equal chance: Mosiah 29:38 .
- Alma2 wishes with anxiety unto pain that people of Ammonihah hearken to his words: Alma 13:27 .
- robbers wait with anxiety to destroy Nephites: 3 Ne. 3:3 .
- men should be anxiously engaged in good cause: D&C 58:27 .