See also Animal
- Laman1 and Lemuel seek to leave Nephi1 in the wilderness to be devoured by wild beasts: 1 Ne. 7:16 .
- Nephi1 slays wild beasts for food: 1 Ne. 16:31 .
- people of Lehi1 find beasts in forest of every kind: 1 Ne. 18:25 .
- Enos2 hunts beasts in forests: Enos 1:3 .
- Lamanites drink blood of beasts: Jarom 1:6 .
- great and last sacrifice not to be sacrifice of beast: Alma 34:10 .
- no wild beasts in lands deserted by Nephites: 3 Ne. 4:2 .
- house of Jacob to be among Gentiles as lion among beasts of forest: 3 Ne. 20:16 . ( 3 Ne. 21:12 . )
- disciples cast into den of wild beasts: 3 Ne. 28:22 . ( 4 Ne. 1:33 . )
- wild beasts could not harm Saints: Morm. 8:24 .
- Jaredites make tools with which they work their beasts: Ether 10:26 .
- Nephites devour flesh of Lamanite daughters like wild beasts: Moro. 9:9–10 .
- beasts given for use of man: D&C 49:19 . ( D&C 89:12 . )
- four beasts used by John in describing heaven represent glory of classes of beings: D&C 77:2–3 . ( Rev. 4:6 . )
- eyes of beasts represent light and knowledge: D&C 77:4 .
- wings of beasts represent power: D&C 77:4 .
- grains ordained for use of man and beasts: D&C 89:14, 17 .
- enmity of beasts to cease at the Lord’s coming: D&C 101:26 .