See also Taste
- there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter: 2 Ne. 2:15 .
- wo unto them that put bitter for sweet: 2 Ne. 15:20 . ( Isa. 5:20 . )
- bitter fruit of olive trees: Jacob 5:52, 57, 65 .
- Alma2 redeemed from gall of bitterness: Mosiah 27:29 . ( Alma 36:18 . )
- nothing could be so bitter as pains of Alma2: Alma 36:21 .
- men in carnal state are in gall of bitterness: Alma 41:11 . ( Morm. 8:31 . )
- Christ has drunk out of bitter cup: 3 Ne. 11:11 .
- bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water: Moro. 7:11 .
- he who supposes little children need baptism is in gall of bitterness: Moro. 8:14 .