See also Devilish ; Evil ; Fall of Man ; Flesh ; Lasciviousness ; Law of Moses ; Lust ; Nature ; Sensual ; Temporal ; Wicked ; World
- to be carnally-minded is death: 2 Ne. 9:39 . ( Rom. 8:6 . )
- devil lulls men away into carnal security: 2 Ne. 28:21 .
- Benjamin’s people view themselves in carnal state: Mosiah 4:2 .
- wicked are carnal and devilish: Mosiah 16:3 . ( Alma 42:10 . )
- Fall caused all mankind to become carnal: Mosiah 16:3 .
- he who persists in his carnal nature remains in his fallen state: Mosiah 16:5 .
- those delivered up to damnation have gone according to their own carnal wills: Mosiah 16:12 .
- many in rising generation refuse baptism and remain in carnal state: Mosiah 26:4 .
- those born of God are changed from carnal and fallen state to state of righteousness: Mosiah 27:25 .
- Aaron3 explains Fall of man and carnal state: Alma 22:13 .
- Korihor teaches devil’s words because they are pleasing to carnal mind: Alma 30:53 .
- knowledge of Alma2 comes not of carnal mind but of God: Alma 36:4 .
- all men in carnal state are in gall of bitterness: Alma 41:11 .
- restoration is to bring back carnal for carnal: Alma 41:13 .