- transgressor shall not have power to claim what he has consecrated to bishop: D&C 51:5 .
- Saints to purchase lands, that they might have claim on world: D&C 63:27 .
- descendant of Aaron1 may claim anointing if he can prove lineage: D&C 68:21 .
- stewards over literary concerns have claim for assistance upon bishop: D&C 72:20 .
- Saints to have equal claims on properties: D&C 82:17 .
- women have claim upon husbands for maintenance: D&C 83:2 .
- children have claim upon parents, then Church, for maintenance: D&C 83:4–5 .
- Pharaohs claim right of priesthood from Noah1: Abr. 1:27 .