- the Lord will create upon every dwelling-place of mount Zion a cloud and smoke by day: 2 Ne. 14:5 . ( Isa. 4:5 . )
- the Lord will command clouds that they rain no rain: 2 Ne. 15:6 . ( Isa. 5:6 . )
- the Lord will ascend above heights of clouds: 2 Ne. 24:14 . ( Isa. 14:14 . )
- angel descended as in cloud: Mosiah 27:11 .
- light of God’s glory dispels cloud of darkness in Lamoni’s mind: Alma 19:6 .
- those in prison are overshadowed with cloud of darkness: Hel. 5:28 .
- cloud overshadows multitude, that they cannot see Jesus: 3 Ne. 18:38 .
- the Lord speaks with brother of Jared2 in cloud: Ether 2:4–5, 14 .