Compel, Compulsion, Compulsory
- blessings of those who are humble because they are compelled or are not compelled: Alma 32:13–16 .
- whosoever will not come to waters of life is not compelled to come: Alma 42:27 .
- Lamanite king commands Amalickiah to compel reluctant soldiers to arms: Alma 47:3 .
- Moroni1 requests permission to compel dissenters to defend country: Alma 51:15, 20 .
- converted Lamanites are compelled to take up arms against robbers: 3 Ne. 2:12 .
- whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain: 3 Ne. 12:41 . ( Matt. 5:41 . )