Consecration, Law of
See also Common ; Devote ; Equal ; Inherit ; Order ; Poor ; Property ; Substance ; United Order ; Zion
- principles of consecration explained: D&C 42:30–39 . ( D&C 51:2–19 ; D&C 58:35–37 . )
- consecrate of thy properties for support of poor: D&C 42:30, 39 .
- consecrated properties not to be taken from Church: D&C 42:32 .
- one man should not possess above another: D&C 49:20 .
- every man equal according to his family: D&C 51:3 .
- transgressor not to have claim upon portion consecrated to bishop: D&C 51:5 .
- law for inheritance in Zion: D&C 58:36 . ( D&C 85:3 . )
- order established that Saints may be equal in bonds of heavenly and earthly things: D&C 78:5 .
- storehouse kept by consecrations: D&C 83:6 .
- Zion can only be built up by principles of celestial law: D&C 105:5 .
- lands to be purchased according to laws of consecration: D&C 105:29 .
- let commandments concerning Zion’s law be executed and fulfilled: D&C 105:34 .
- bishop to receive consecrations of the Lord’s house: D&C 124:21 .