- if men go contrary to what they have been taught, they withdraw themselves from the Spirit: Mosiah 2:36 .
- not common that voice of people desireth anything contrary to that which is right: Mosiah 29:26 .
- Amulek will say nothing contrary to the Spirit of the Lord: Alma 11:22 .
- Nephi2 speaks nothing contrary to God’s commandments: Hel. 8:3 .
- Nephi2 will not seek that which is contrary to the Lord’s will: Hel. 10:5 .
- to seek happiness in doing iniquity is contrary to nature of righteousness of God: Hel. 13:38 .
- people begin to do more of that which is contrary to God’s commandments: Hel. 16:12 .