See also Drink
- Jerusalem has drunk cup of the Lord’s fury: 2 Ne. 8:17 .
- evil will drink out of cup of God’s wrath: Mosiah 3:26 . ( Mosiah 5:5 . )
- wicked drink dregs of bitter cup: Alma 40:26 .
- Christ has drunk out of bitter cup which the Father gave him: 3 Ne. 11:11 .
- disciples commanded to take wine of cup and drink it: 3 Ne. 18:8 .
- they took the cup and offered the prayer: Moro. 5:1 .
- suffering caused Christ to shrink from bitter cup: D&C 19:18 .
- cup of the Lord’s indignation is full: D&C 29:17 . ( D&C 43:26 . )
- Babylon makes all nations drink her cup: D&C 86:3 .
- when cup of iniquity is full, the Lord will pour out indignation: D&C 101:11 .
- the Lord has suffered Saints’ enemies that their cup might be full: D&C 103:3 .