- if iniquity abound, cursed be land for people’s sake: 2 Ne. 1:7 . ( Jacob 2:29 . )
- cursed is he who puts trust in arm of flesh: 2 Ne. 4:34 . ( 2 Ne. 28:31 . )
- cursed shall be seed of him who mixes with Lamanites’ seed: 2 Ne. 5:23 .
- how much more cursed is he who knows God’s will and does it not: Alma 32:19 .
- cursed be land forever unto workers of darkness: Alma 37:31 .
- cursed are people because they set hearts upon riches: Hel. 13:19–21 .
- cursed are they who lift heel against the Lord’s anointed: D&C 121:16 .
- cursed shall be ground for thy sake: Moses 4:23 .