See also Abomination of Desolation ; Desolation, City of ; Desolation, Land of ; Destruction ; Empty ; Ruin ; Waste ; Wilderness
- Nephites spread into parts of land that have not been rendered desolate: Hel. 3:5 .
- many cities to become desolate: Hel. 14:24 . ( 3 Ne. 4:1 . )
- places of Israel’s dwellings shall become desolate until fulfilling of covenant: 3 Ne. 10:7 .
- Israel’s seed shall make desolate cities to be inhabited: 3 Ne. 22:3 . ( Isa. 54:3 . )
- desolating scourge to go forth: D&C 5:19 .
- Saints are gathered to prepare against day when desolation is sent forth: D&C 29:8 .
- nothing to be shown forth except desolations upon Babylon: D&C 35:11 .
- desolation to come upon this generation: D&C 45:19 .
- desolating sickness to cover the land: D&C 45:31 .
- desolation to come upon wicked: D&C 63:37 .
- house of those who reject gospel shall be left desolate: D&C 84:115 .
- desolation to come speedily: D&C 112:24 .
- earth was empty and desolate: Abr. 4:2 .