Direction, Direct [verb]
- priesthood officers to be ordained by direction of high council or general conference: D&C 20:67 .
- transgressors to be dealt with as scriptures direct: D&C 20:80 .
- elders to teach Church covenants, directed by the Spirit: D&C 42:13 .
- elders to conduct meetings as directed by the Spirit: D&C 46:2 .
- commandments given as directions: D&C 82:9 .
- high priests officiate under direction of presidency: D&C 107:10 .
- Twelve officiate under direction of Presidency: D&C 107:33 .
- Seventy act under direction of Twelve: D&C 107:34 .