See also Murmur ; Obedience ; Rebel ; Reject ; Sin ; Trample ; Transgression ; Unfaithful ; Wicked ; TG Disobedience
- man had brought fallen state upon himself because of disobedience: Alma 42:12 .
- he who will not obey shall be cut off: D&C 56:3 . ( D&C 1:14 . )
- the Lord commands and men obey not: D&C 58:32 .
- those who obey not his commandments offend God: D&C 59:21 .
- that which breaks law cannot be sanctified by law: D&C 88:35 .
- wicked one takes away light and truth through disobedience: D&C 93:39 .
- results of disobedience: D&C 97:26 .
- world shall prevail if Saints are disobedient: D&C 103:8 .
- some cry transgression because of disobedience: D&C 121:17 .
- punishment of disobedient: D&C 133:63 .
- none to deliver you, for you obeyed not my voice: D&C 133:71 .
- the Savior preached to spirits who were disobedient: D&C 138:8–9 .
- the Lord went not in person among the disobedient: D&C 138:29 .