- Benjamin gives his people name to distinguish them: Mosiah 1:11 .
- people of Amlici are distinguished by name of Amlici: Alma 2:11 .
- Amlicites distinguished themselves from Nephites with red mark on foreheads: Alma 3:4 .
- Anti-Nephi-Lehies desire name to distinguish them from their brethren: Alma 23:16 .
- people of Ammon2 distinguished by that name ever after: Alma 27:26 .
- people of Ammon2 are distinguished for their zeal toward God: Alma 27:27 .
- people began to be distinguished by ranks: 3 Ne. 6:12 .