Drunk, Drunken, Drunkenness
- Nephi1 finds Laban drunken with wine: 1 Ne. 4:7 .
- those who oppress the Lord’s people shall be drunken with own blood: 1 Ne. 21:26 . ( 1 Ne. 22:13 ; Isa. 49:26 . )
- hear this, thou drunken, and not with wine: 2 Ne. 8:21 .
- in last days Gentiles and Jews shall be drunken with iniquity: 2 Ne. 27:1 .
- Lamanites will be drunken, so that Limhi’s people can escape: Mosiah 22:7 .
- Nephites cause Lamanites to become drunken: Alma 55:14 .
- Nephites would not destroy Lamanites in their drunkenness: Alma 55:19 .
- Lamanites try to destroy Nephites with poison or drunkenness: Alma 55:30 .
- Jaredites drunken with anger, as man who is drunken with wine: Ether 15:22 .