- instruct and edify each other: D&C 43:8 . ( D&C 88:122 ; D&C 107:85 . )
- he that preaches and he that receives understand each other and are edified: D&C 50:22 .
- that which does not edify is not of God: D&C 50:23 .
- he whose language is meek and edifies is of God: D&C 52:16 .
- strong in spirit should edify weak in meekness: D&C 84:106 .
- body needs every member, that all may be edified together: D&C 84:110 .
- house of the Lord is tabernacle of the Holy Spirit to Saints’ edification: D&C 88:137 .
- let words edify one another: D&C 136:24 .