- language of Lehi1 consists of learning of Jews and language of Egyptians: 1 Ne. 1:2 .
- the Lord is able to destroy Laban, even as Egyptians: 1 Ne. 4:3 .
- the Lord swallowed up Egyptians in Red Sea: 1 Ne. 17:27 . ( Alma 36:28 ; Hel. 8:11 . )
- would fathers have been led out of hands of Egyptians if they had not hearkened to the Lord’s words: 1 Ne. 17:23 . ( Alma 29:12 . )
- the Lord destroys tongue of Egyptian sea: 2 Ne. 21:15 . ( Isa. 11:15 . )
- Lehi1 could read engravings because he had been taught in language of Egyptians: Mosiah 1:4 .
- record written in characters called reformed Egyptian: Morm. 9:32 .