- man could not act for himself save he should be enticed by sweet or bitter: 2 Ne. 2:16 .
- Lamanites given skin of blackness that they might not be enticing to Nephites: 2 Ne. 5:21 .
- remember awfulness of yielding to enticings of cunning one: 2 Ne. 9:39 .
- natural man will be enemy to God until he yields to enticings of the Spirit: Mosiah 3:19 .
- Satan enticed first parents to partake of forbidden fruit: Hel. 6:26 .
- how could you have given way to enticing of devil: Hel. 7:16 .
- devil entices to sin: Moro. 7:12 .
- that which is of God entices to do good continually: Moro. 7:13 .