Ephraim—kingdom of Israel
See also Israel ; Joseph1, Seed of ; TG Israel, Joseph, People of ; BD Ephraim ; Israel ; Israel, Kingdom of
- Syria is confederate with Ephraim: 2 Ne. 17:2, 5 . ( Isa. 7:2, 5 . )
- Ephraim to be broken that it be not a people: 2 Ne. 17:8 . ( Isa. 7:8 . )
- Samaria is head of Ephraim: 2 Ne. 17:9 . ( Isa. 7:9 . )
- the Lord shall bring upon house of David days that have not come from day that Ephraim departed from Judah: 2 Ne. 17:17 . ( Isa. 7:17 . )
- all people, even Ephraim, to know the Lord’s word: 2 Ne. 19:8–9 . ( Isa. 9:8–9 . )
- Manasseh and Ephraim shall be against Judah: 2 Ne. 19:21 . ( Isa. 9:21 . )
- Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim: 2 Ne. 21:13 . ( Isa. 11:13 . )
- the Lord has committed keys of record of stick of Ephraim to Moroni2: D&C 27:5 .
- rebellious are not of blood of Ephraim: D&C 64:36 .
- rod that should come from Stem of Jesse is descendant of Jesse and of Ephraim: D&C 113:4 .
- lost tribes to bring treasures to children of Ephraim: D&C 133:30 .
- lost tribes to be crowned with glory by children of Ephraim: D&C 133:32 .
- blessing of God upon Ephraim: D&C 133:34 .