- Lehi1 exhorts Laman1 to be like river, continually running into fountain of righteousness: 1 Ne. 2:9 .
- strait and narrow path leads by head of fountain: 1 Ne. 8:20 .
- iron rod leads to fountain of living waters: 1 Ne. 11:25 .
- fountain of filthy waters is depths of hell: 1 Ne. 12:16 .
- Alma1 hides by fountain of pure water in Mormon: Mosiah 18:5 .
- Moroni2 writes so that men may come to fountain of all righteousness: Ether 8:26 .
- the Lord is fountain of all righteousness: Ether 12:28 .
- bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water, nor good fountain bitter water: Moro. 7:11 .