- inhabitants of celestial glory become gods: D&C 76:58 .
- whether there be one God or many gods shall be manifest: D&C 121:28 .
- Council of the Eternal God of all other gods: D&C 121:32 .
- angels who do not abide law become not gods, but angels of God: D&C 132:17 .
- if marriage sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise, they can pass gods appointed: D&C 132:18–19 .
- those who receive exaltation are gods and have no end: D&C 132:20, 37 .
- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are gods, not angels: D&C 132:37 .