High Council, High Councilor
See also Council
- high councilors have privilege of ordaining where there is no branch: D&C 20:66 .
- every high councilor to be ordained by direction of high council or general conference: D&C 20:67 .
- those to be ordained by direction of high council: D&C 20:67 .
- high council to administer storehouse: D&C 42:34 .
- minutes of high council: D&C 102: Intro. .
- high council of Church organized: D&C 102:1–2 .
- high council settles differences not settled by bishop’s council: D&C 102:2 .
- high council cannot act without at least seven members present: D&C 102:6 .
- high council disciplinary proceedings: D&C 102:12–26 .
- appeals of decisions of high council in disciplinary actions: D&C 102:27, 30–33 .
- distinction between high council and traveling high council of Apostles: D&C 102:30 .
- Twelve are Traveling Presiding High Council: D&C 107:33–34 . ( D&C 124:139 . )
- standing high council in stakes are equal in authority to presidency and traveling high council: D&C 107:36–37 .
- council including high council to dispose of tithes: D&C 120 .
- high council given for cornerstone of Zion: D&C 124:131 .