Himni—son of Mosiah2 [c. 100–74 B.C.]
See also Mosiah2, Sons of
- unbeliever: Mosiah 27:8 .
- seeks to destroy Church: Mosiah 27:10 .
- converted by angel: Mosiah 27:32 .
- travels through Zarahemla with brothers to repair injuries they had done to Church: Mosiah 27:34–35 .
- Mosiah2 allows sons to preach to Lamanites: Mosiah 28:1–9 .
- refuses to be king: Mosiah 28:10 . ( Mosiah 29:3 ; Alma 17:6 . )
- Himni’s successful missionary efforts among Lamanites: Alma 23:1–7 .
- rejoices with brethren for success among Lamanites: Alma 25:17 .
- Himni’s great joy at reunion with Alma2: Alma 27:16–19 .
- left in charge of Church when Alma2 and companions begin missionary journey: Alma 31:6 .