Holy Ghost, Baptism of
See also Born of God ; Conversion ; Fire ; Holy Ghost, Gift of ; Remission ; Sanctification ; TG Holy Ghost, Baptism of
- after baptism of water comes baptism of fire and the Holy Ghost: 2 Ne. 31:13–14 . ( 3 Ne. 12:1–2 ; 3 Ne. 19:13 ; 3 Ne. 26:17 ; 3 Ne. 28:18 ; 4 Ne. 1:1 ; Morm. 7:10 . )
- after repentance and baptism by water cometh remission of sins by fire and the Holy Ghost: 2 Ne. 31:17 .
- the Spirit comes upon Nephites, and they are filled with joy, having received remission of sins: Mosiah 4:3 .
- after being sanctified by the Holy Ghost, high priests could not look upon sin without abhorrence: Alma 13:12 .
- Alma2 labors that men might be born of God and filled with the Holy Ghost: Alma 36:24 .
- whoso comes unto Christ will be baptized with fire and the Holy Ghost: 3 Ne. 9:20 .
- whoso believes in Christ will the Father visit with fire and the Holy Ghost: 3 Ne. 11:35 .
- after Nephite disciples are baptized, the Holy Ghost falls upon them and they are filled with the Holy Ghost and fire: 3 Ne. 19:9–13, 20–22 .
- repent and be baptized, that ye may be sanctified by reception of the Holy Ghost: 3 Ne. 27:20 .
- after mighty change wrought upon Lamanites, they are baptized with fire and the Holy Ghost: Ether 12:14 .
- after baptism, people are cleansed by power of the Holy Ghost: Moro. 6:4 .