Israel, Scattering of
See also Destruction ; Israel, Gathering of ; Israel, Ten Lost Tribes of ; Remnant ; TG Israel, Scattering of
- Jerusalem to be carried captive into Babylon: 1 Ne. 10:3 .
- house of Israel compared to olive tree whose branches should be broken off and scattered: 1 Ne. 10:12 . ( Jacob 5:7–8, 13–14 . )
- people of Lehi1 to be scattered upon land: 1 Ne. 10:13 .
- after Israel is scattered, they will be gathered: 1 Ne. 10:14 . ( 1 Ne. 15:16–17 ; 2 Ne. 6:11 ; 2 Ne. 10:6–7 ; 3 Ne. 20:13 . )
- seed of Lamanites to be scattered by Gentiles: 1 Ne. 13:14 . ( 1 Ne. 22:7 ; 3 Ne. 16:8 ; Morm. 5:9 . )
- after being gathered, Israel will be scattered no more: 1 Ne. 15:20 .
- house of Israel are broken off and driven out because of wickedness of pastors: 1 Ne. 21:1 .
- house of Israel to be scattered among all nations: 1 Ne. 22:3, 7 . ( 2 Ne. 25:15 . )
- many are already lost from knowledge of those at Jerusalem: 1 Ne. 22:4 .
- from loins of Joseph1 would come righteous branch to be broken off: 2 Ne. 3:5 .
- God has led away from time to time from house of Israel: 2 Ne. 10:22 .
- people of Zarahemla come from Jerusalem when Zedekiah1 was taken captive into Babylon: Omni 1:15 . ( Hel. 8:21 . )
- place of Israel’s dwellings shall be desolate until fulfilling of covenant: 3 Ne. 10:7 .
- Gentiles to be made mighty unto scattering of Israel: 3 Ne. 20:27 .
- Three Nephites to minister to scattered tribes of Israel: 3 Ne. 28:29 .
- the Lord brought remnant of seed of Joseph1 out of Jerusalem: Ether 13:7 .