See also Blood, Shedding of ; Capital Punishment ; Death, Physical ; Martyrdom ; Murder ; Slaughter ; Slay ; Smite
- Nephi1 constrained by the Spirit to kill Laban: 1 Ne. 4:10 .
- murderer who deliberately kills shall die: 2 Ne. 9:35 .
- earth to swallow up those who kill prophets and Saints: 2 Ne. 26:5 . ( 3 Ne. 8:25 . )
- Jews killed prophets: Jacob 4:14 .
- thou shalt not kill: Mosiah 13:21 . ( 3 Ne. 12:21 ; Ex. 20:13 . )
- robbers fill judgment-seat, that they might more easily kill: Hel. 7:5 .
- Nephites to lament that they killed prophets: Hel. 13:32–33 . ( 3 Ne. 8:25 . )
- people seek to kill disciples of Jesus: 4 Ne. 1:30–31 .
- commandment not to seek one’s neighbor’s life: D&C 19:25 .
- thou shalt not kill: D&C 42:18 . ( D&C 59:6 ; D&C 132:36 . )
- he who kills shall not have forgiveness: D&C 42:18, 79 .
- he who kills shall die: D&C 42:19 .
- members who kill shall be dealt with according to laws of land: D&C 42:79 .
- in last days men will kill one another: D&C 45:33 .
- they killed prophets: D&C 136:36 .