See also Patience
- Christ to suffer mockery because of his long-suffering toward men: 1 Ne. 19:9 .
- come to knowledge of God and his long-suffering: Mosiah 4:6 .
- Alma2 and sons of Mosiah2 exhort people with long-suffering: Mosiah 27:33 .
- be full of patience and long-suffering: Alma 7:23 .
- the Son’s glory shall be full of long-suffering: Alma 9:26 .
- be led by the Spirit, become patient, full of all long-suffering: Alma 13:28 .
- be patient in long-suffering: Alma 17:11 .
- who can say too much of the Lord’s long-suffering: Alma 26:16 .
- ye shall reap reward of your long-suffering: Alma 32:43 .
- Alma2 has great joy in Shiblon’s long-suffering among Zoramites2: Alma 38:3 .
- let justice of God and his long-suffering have full sway in your heart: Alma 42:30 .
- Mormon2 knows long-suffering of God: Morm. 2:12 .
- charity suffereth long: Moro. 7:45 . ( 1 Cor. 13:4 . )
- may Christ’s long-suffering rest in your mind forever: Moro. 9:25 .