- the Lord will not loose Moses’ tongue: 2 Ne. 3:17 .
- girdle of loins shall not be loosed: 2 Ne. 15:27 . ( Isa. 5:27 . )
- loose yourselves from pains of hell: Jacob 3:11 .
- the Son to take upon him death, that he might loose bands of death: Alma 7:12 . ( Alma 11:42 . )
- whatsoever he loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven: Hel. 10:7 . ( Matt. 16:19 . )
- loose thyself from bands of neck, daughter of Zion: 3 Ne. 20:37 .
- Christ loosed children’s tongues: 3 Ne. 26:14 .
- all shall be redeemed and loosed from eternal band of death: Morm. 9:13 .